Saturday, March 14, 2009

12 Years


I cannot believe that Chad and I have been married for 12 years today.  Time flies!  Many things have happened in those 12 years........some good, some not so good........the birth of 4 beautiful children, the purchase of 2 homes, the buying and selling of 8 vehicles, many family vacations and weekend trips, 9 ER visits, 2 serious back injuries, too many stomach viruses, fevers, and colds to count.  We have shared lots of laughter in joyous times, and we have shed many tears in trying times.  We have experienced way more highs and way more heartbreaks than I would have imagined.  Through it all Our God has been faithful.  He has been faithful to heal our bodies and our hearts.  Faithful to provide for our every need and more.  Faithful to take us by the hand and lead us when we have had no clue what to do next, or where to go, or how to deal with things.  I am so thankful to have shared 12 years with a wonderfully humble man who listens to God and to me and to our children.  I am so thankful to have shared our lives with a Wonderful God who has been so good to us.   The last 12 years have been an adventure for sure.  I look forward to the adventures of the next 12 years and more!  Who knows what all God has in store, but I know for sure He will continue to be faithful.  And I know for sure that I would choose Chad again and again to share in life's many adventures.  Thank you God for blessing me beyond my wildest dreams with a man who loves you and me unconditionally and will go anywhere and do anything for me and our family and his God.........even when it's hard.........even when it's scarry.  Thank you Chad for being open to everything God has for us!  I love you!


"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment